Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @fevrair

Thats what I was afraid off. Sadly most of the Rogers authorized dealers have their own warehouses since they are privately owned. So the devices ship there and then a day or so ship to the stores. I did mention this in my first post as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix for your help, I will have to wait 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So as a business plan owner and #121st on the list I am pretty much guaranteed to have to wait 3 weeks or more for my phone? Does anyone know how to check the status of the order? I never got a login to do it online as a rep reserved it over the phone for me. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dezih

If they ordered it via call center unfortunately I don't believe there is a way. You would have to wait until u get a email with the tracking number.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got an okay deal when picking up my S7 Edge pre-order yesterday.

One line was already on the $80/mth 2gig Share Everything plan ($66 after bundle and credit discounts). Added a new line to the Share Everything Plan with the S7 Edge for $55/mth (instead of $65/mth).

Because I wasn't on the "2.5gig" Share Everything Plan that costs much more, they couldn't do the $100 credit. But they did give me $100 off at the till provided I purchased a $30 case and did 4 months of $11/mth Device Protection ($74 purchase for $100 savings). And supposedly I should have the Activation Fee waived as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

Thats not bad actually!. Still u get something out of it.
I Plan to Stick Around

So the s7 edge is on back order. If you're a business user I would suggest not to hold your breath. It may be a while.
I Plan to Stick Around

SO my s7 edge on line reservation is still open,, (3 days now)   the store it is supposed to be going to has them in stock.  Can i pick one up from the store, and if I do what happens the the gear VR im supposed to get?

I Plan to Stick Around

@sparky7 u don't get it if u get the phone from the store
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sparky70

Unfortunately you won't be eligible for the free Gear VR if u pick up the device from the store. Reservation only