Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @JackS4

No worries! You could always call in and ask customer service if they can give u a credit of that amount but it's up to each rep.
I've Been Here Awhile

Worth a shot. Again, thank you.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JackS4

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Virtuatony, how did you do the 'track by reference' ? I receive my shipping confirmation on Thursday but still nothing at the store. thanks for your help on this

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fevraire

Go on UPS track site and it will be below where u enter the tracking number. It will show u to enter phone number, postal code, which country and where it's going
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix

thanks for the quick answer, I went to ups.com and click on Track by Reference but it's not working. What do I put in the Shipment reference field ? When I receive my shipping confirmation email they give me a code starting with 'DR-' I try this code on the UPS site but it's not working. Here's a screenshot of the UPS tool that I try, is that the right one ? Thanks again @Meowmix for your help

UPS.jpg

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fevraire

That code may not work. I called Rogers and it's a internal code for the reservation. I remember last year they gave us tracking numbers but i guess they stopped it.

Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't. In that area I usually put my number or even the Rogers name to see if it works.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix, I have try everything and the UPS system is giving me this ''UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.'' Guest I will have to wait for the store to call me. thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fevraire

I would say just wait for them to give u a call. See if they deliver it today. Is this a authorized store or a Rogers Plus store? This could be a reason.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix

It's a Rogers Authorized Dealer, I went to the store yesterday at 3:30pm and they have receive 2 orders but not mine. Thank you