Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @caijuu and @Pharaoh89

See if they can give u another credit of some sort!
I Plan to Stick Around

When I checked my reservation online couple minutes ago, it keeps saying "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties ...." yet I haven't got any email about my status of shippment....

What else could I do now... to know my reservation status... should I call them?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

Once it's been shipped out, it's all good to go. U just have to wait for a call from the store to let u know its in.

As for the site. It does happen from time to time
I Plan to Stick Around

all right, thx

I Plan to Stick Around

I just picked up my s7e.

There is a promotion they haven't advertised.   If you give back your old s5, they knock $215 off the price.   

I done a price check on what I would get for my s5 and I was only looking at $40.   It was not in good shape.  The guy at the store said as long as the screen is working well you will get the $215.

Only catch it you have to do it when you pick up your new device so make sure you have everything off it you need.  

I've Been Here Awhile

Got my S7 edge device at 930 am this morning and. This thing is sweeeeet. Was in and out in 30 min with $120 savings. Waived activation and 100 Rogers rebate. Just sold my note 3 on kijiji for $225. Iso this new phone will cost me 175 bucks. I got the gear vr with my device as well today.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rghill100

Very nice!! Glad u got it and enjoying it:)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shilirui

You are welcome! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix you seem to be the Kingpin of the forum. I know you mentioned it would take longer for business/corporate users to receive there phones but does 3 weeks sound accurate to you?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ZZAKIR

I have seen it happen with many iPhone and Samsung device launches and reservations. Sometimes it's less but some wait longer