Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @Leto85

I don't think they offer the tracking number anymore. Your device will be delivered to the store in the AM or afternoon. Wait until around noonish to see.
I Plan to Stick Around

Who should I call regarding $100 credit on upgrade as per promotiron on website it does say only for purchase and activation - promo - Get up to a $100 credit on the coolest phones!1 ?

Called Billing and 2 agents keep talking about getting new line?

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm a business customer and reserved a S7 a while back. I'm number 21 to be exact. I was wondering if I would be able to walk into a Rogers store and pick up a phone if they have in stock? Would I get the free VR? I remember doing this for my S5 with no issues.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @denka

Contact Rogers and speak to customer service. Billing doesn't know much info.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @oemconcept

Unfortunately you won't be able to do that. Most Rogers store do not have access o business and corporate customers accounts. Also the free Gear VR is only with reservations but Best Buy is offering it for $49.99 with a S7 if u didn't pre order it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Mine finally shipped after 3 days of in progress. My e-mail had a tracking number and it's a multi shipment of 15 phones to be delivered today. Unfortunately the destination is a different province so I guess I'll be waiting a little longer... Sadly my S5 bit it so I'm using a real garbage phone right now so it really sucks having to wait up to another week -.-
I've Been Here Awhile

Does Best Buy even do business upgrades? When I went to Future Shop for my S5 2 years ago, they told me they didn't do business upgrades
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just picked up my Edge and it's amazing.  The great thing is that I have an old, non-Share Everything plan so I bought the phone outright and I still got the VR headset. It wasn't even an issue; they just rung it up like normal.

Turns out having a Share Everything plan is not a requirement for the headset.

I Plan to Stick Around

I sure hope so...as of now my Rogers store didn't receive their shipments of the day...so I am still in the waiting game...:(
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @markaikin

Very nice!!!:P