Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Why an extra $200. The S7 is only $399.
I've Been Here Awhile

On an new plan or a new two year plan. I"m on a grandfathered plan that would be impossible to recreate. Purchase of the device will be $999-1,200 without a plan.

You still end up paying for the device it's just a question of all upfront or over the next two years through your monthly payments. Becuase my monthly payments are less, I have to pay more upfront...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Scas

The S7 edge has a bigger display, bigger batter and edge screen. It's like Apple. The Plus model is more expensive.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My res number was 728 for the Edge. However I was promoted to In Progress a few days ago and last night i got the Unit was shipped from Rogers. I called the store and they said it came in but they can only release it tomorrow.

Any thoughts on that Meowmix, why it came so soon being at 728?

I Plan to Stick Around

Depends where you are I guess. I've seen someone being on #12 and myself on #38 while in Open, switched 2 ago to In Progress and sitting like that. It would be kinda lol that who reserved Edge like after 700 position to get it earlier than person #12. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @malex31

They got alot of units in stock thus why 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Sure. But even the S7 is 400. That's double what the S5 was.
I know the S7 is the best phone available but so was the S5.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Scas

Thats something you need to ask Samsung as Rogers doesn't make the price. Remember that price is throughout all the carriers excluding Quebec.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey all, just got off the phone with Rogers, and I was told tomorrow I'll be credited $200 based on the existing tv and Internet promotion. First guy said no, online only. Called right back and I got the deal and a reference number. Worth a try.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @YeloMelo95

Exactly! You have to call in and speak to a rep and show them the fine print. They will do it for u.