Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

@MartinK7

Actually, Samsung includes a USB OTG adapter with the phone, so you can plug in your old phone with a USB Cable and transfer your stuff from one phone to the other. It is supposed to work with both Android or iOS.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved my phone about 3 days after the reservation system came online and for me it still says "In Progress" I called the store I chose and they said they had already gotten a few in but my name wasn't one of them on the list.  I wonder how much longer I will have to wait for them to "ship" it if I'm not able to go in tommorow and pick it up.  

The guy at the store said technically they do have extras that aren't reserved but if I chose to come in and just grab one of those I would miss out on the VR headset that came wtith the "reservation"  did anyone else have the status field say in progress when they got  the call saying they would be able to come in tommorow and pick up their phones or did you guys have the "shipped" status field for you when you check the reservation through the my account with rogers.

I wish I could know more details other than it just saying "in progress"

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I spoke with Rogers customer service this afternoon and was told this device isn't eligible for the 100$ credit. So we won't be able to have that applied to our accounts
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

Hmm that is no good. I was able to get them to write it on my account & gave me the interaction Id ( regular customer here )
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leto85

If it still says " in progress" that means it hasnt shipped out yet. That is why they never received it.

Wait until tonight & see if it ships out
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hope you get it soon
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys, I am looking at the $100 bill credit that is heavily advertised on the Rogers home page. I called into customer relations and they are indicating that this plan is only eligible for adding a SECOND line into an existing Share Everything+ plan. Is this really the case? The wording on the full details is a little bit ambiguous and could be interpretted both ways.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guess I got the wrong rep. Will have to call again 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like it all depends on the rep we talk to. Meowmix got it written on his file! I was told this device isn't even eligible 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ahh i guess if it ships tommorow i still have a low chance of getting it in the store tommorow.. oh well!!  Kinda sucks.. I wonder if it was just bad luck on my part or if the store i chose had something to do with it