Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @Pharaoh89

That is true but since I have been doing the threads for almost 5 years I have seen many business and corporate customers wait more then that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Are most people still at in progress?
I Plan to Stick Around

I think it depends on location. if in Toronto, it might take to change to Shipped like late evening.

I've Been Here Awhile

My device has arrived and is ready for pickup tomorrow first thing. Just got the phone call. I was res #344
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rghill100

Very nice!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ac512

I am as well. Do remember that most device that haven't shipped out last night will do today due to UPS pick up and ready
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What is your pickup area/location? Just curious I was #130 or so but I know this call will vary greatly depending on the sotre.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bawl4u

When you go IN PROGRESS your number means nothing. The number goes to someone else. Again as i said once the store gets it , they will call if they are not busy
I Plan to Stick Around

I was number 71 in reservations. My device shipped last night (of course no tracking like the rest of us). So I called the store and they told me that they already received their shipments for the day. I assumed that I'd be the first at this store because it isn't a big store and therefore less reservations. Guessing I'll have to wait till tomorrow for a call 😞
I know it's only released tomorrow of course but was hoping for first thing in the morning! Hehe

And thanks meowmix for all the help in this thread :). Hope you get yours tomorrow as well as the rest of us!
I've Been Here Awhile

So this has been somewhat discussed but I' just want some clarification. I"m on a $60 plan (plus $12 or $15 in extras) which I don't want to go off of because you can't get that much data anymore. I no longer owe money from my last phone (a HTC M8 I got in 2013). I preordered a S7 (#430ish in line, shows as delivered, got my $40 credit back etc).

Will I have to buy the phone outright to stay on my existing plan or can I just tell Rogers I'm happy re-upping on my current plan for a further two years and get the VR gear?