Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Anyone get thiers from the store yet? Any chance we can get them tonight?

I Plan to Stick Around

You're welcome 😉

Thanks for confirming @Meowmix
I Plan to Stick Around

@Bawl4u Even if the stores get them tonight. Pricing won't be in the system until tomorrow morning.
I'm Here A Lot

I just called the Rogers store to which my device is being delivered to to try to get more information about the whole process. By the guy's surprised answer about reserved S7 devices for tomorrow, it didn't seem like they had received them yet.

I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

I Plan to Stick Around

For all of us business/corporate customers out there, I called Rogers business services and they confirmed what has been said here already:
1. Our pre-orders will be processed a little later than consumer ones, meaning we won't necessarily get them by launch day. However, we get the phones no later than 15 days after launch.
2. If you're high up in the queue, (I'm #6, @lcohen999 mentioned he was #5) you can expect delivery by Monday or Tuesday.
3. Gear VR is supposed to ship with the phone.

I'd just like to add that being on a corporate plan probably means we can't get the $100 discount that's being offered.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Question here,

I work pretty weird hours and might not be able to pick my phone up till Tuesday, pretty sure they won't be able to hold it for that long. Would it be feasible by any means if I picked it up last minute before they close, or early in the morning before they even call? Changed my hours for today hoping they'd call but with the reservation status down for me and the lack of any emails after the shipping email I fear I might not be able to pick it up till Tuesday 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @caijuu

I am a consumer plan so I'm eligible
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @YeloMelo95

You can try to call the store u reserved it to go too. Speak to the manager and and see if they can hold it. They can do exceptions at time s
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bawl4u

You won't get them until tomorrow as said before. They can't release them until launch.