02-21-2016 04:36 PM - last edited on 03-08-2016 12:40 PM by RogersShakir
I am happy to announce that Samsung this morning announced the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge!. Both device's seem to have amazing specs! Including memory SD card slot, water resistant and more!!
1). Once Rogers has announce when they will add the Samsung Galaxy S7 &S7 Edge to the reservation list & the day comes, sign into your My Rogers account - Product & Services – Wireless & you will see a Red wording saying “Device Reservation" on the main page. Click that & it will take you to the page. Once there you will need to pick which device you want; Samsung S7 Black, S7 Silver or S7 Edge Black. You also need to pick the store you want it to go too. Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers. Also just too add below is the meaning of the statues .
- If your status is "OPEN", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.
- If your status is "CANCELLED", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.
- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.
- If your status is "SHIPPED", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose. Keep in mind that you can NOT reserve a device via calling them. It can ONLY happen if the reservation system is down but they will to reserve it via online. Plus if you reserve it via phone, you will NOT see your status or know what number you are VS reserving it online.
2). Please keep in mind that if you pick a Rogers Authorized dealership, you may not be able to get the device soon after it ships. This has been the main issue with all the iPhone reservations & most of the other devices which have been on the reservation system. I would suggest you pick a Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) to go to get it. When the Rogers warehouse sends it out, the Rogers stores will get them first. Some of the Rogers Authorized dealers have their own warehouse in which the devices will go to. After that there is no tracking until the device ships from that warehouse & goes to the store & they call you. You can also look for your FlexTab aka upgrade fee online via My Rogers or contact Rogers & they will let you know.
3). Also remember you are going to have to put down a $40 fee to reserve the device. Once it ships out, the $40 fee will be reversed back into your account. IF you want to cancel your reservation, that $40 will also be credit back to you. So either way you will get that $40 back. Also remember you may NOT be the first to get the phone if you have a high number or a low one. The Reservation system is made to have a device reserved for you as the stores will be sold out. If your reservation status still says “ OPEN” after launch & a store has a device in stock, you can still go in the store & get it. Then come back home & cancel the reservation online. If the status is “ IN PROGRESS” & you get a device via a store that have one for u, you have to wait until it ships out & then tell the store that u picked u do not want it. Do reemember the reservation number is CANADA - WIDE. This means if lets say you are #45 in line for the black one, you are #45 for that GB , color & model Canada wide. Also keep in mine you have to be the account holder in order to pick up the device at the store. No one else can. You can try adding a family member as Level on the account but some stores will decline it.
For frequently asked questions about the Rogers Reservation System, please click here Rogers Reservation FAQ
4) .For Corporate / Business customers. You guys will have a different line then regular customers do. This means you guys have a few different statutes then regular customers do. Also keep in mind for the past few years there has been issues / confusen about business customers getting the phones via the reservation. You guys will be getting them the day of launch or after depending on your status & what goes on.
EDIT - As of tomorrow February 22nd the reservations system will open for us to reserve the device!. There is no time unfortunately.
Let's make this thread the only thread for the devices please and if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I'll gladly be able to help :).
03-10-2016 11:13 AM
03-10-2016 11:25 AM
03-10-2016 11:26 AM
If our phones get in today would there be any chance of getting the phone tonight?
03-10-2016 11:31 AM
03-10-2016 11:34 AM
. , well its going to be tought to sleep tonight then! This is worse than christmas as a kid
03-10-2016 11:37 AM
03-10-2016 11:39 AM
Thats terrible, I was #148 got the email late last night
03-10-2016 11:46 AM
03-10-2016 11:47 AM
the 349 $ with bell is if you take a 85 $ plan.......thats why
03-10-2016 11:50 AM - edited 03-10-2016 11:55 AM
"You guys are priority but again your accounts are a bit different. Either way this happens every single reservation. Business and corporate customers wait a couple day or a week or so to get their. Once your status changes to IN PROGRESS activation then u guys know its there"
A couple of days or a week? so then that is implying that residential is higher priority than business.
03-10-2016 12:08 PM
03-10-2016 12:12 PM
03-10-2016 12:13 PM
03-10-2016 12:23 PM
03-10-2016 12:27 PM
The details for the $100 credit offer says that this cannot be combined with any other offers. Does that mean you can't get this if you've pre-ordered for the VR headset offer?
03-10-2016 12:30 PM
03-10-2016 12:42 PM
03-10-2016 12:55 PM
A bill credit of $100 will be applied to the customer’s second or third invoice.
Lol, so they will provide credit of $100 on 2nd or 2rd invoice if I have Share plan on my acct?
03-10-2016 12:56 PM
Anyone get thiers from the store yet? Any chance we can get them tonight?
03-10-2016 01:06 PM - edited 03-10-2016 01:09 PM
03-10-2016 01:10 PM