Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

the 349 $ with bell is if you take a 85 $ plan.......thats why

I'm Here A Lot

"You guys are priority but again your accounts are a bit different. Either way this happens every single reservation. Business and corporate customers wait a couple day or a week or so to get their. Once your status changes to IN PROGRESS activation then u guys know its there"

A couple of days or a week? so then that is implying that residential is higher priority than business.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hamu

If you read my post is says that u guys have different account settings and security. Companies have to be contacted if such to get the approval. Device has to get added on the security and such.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey @Meowmix

Thanks for the reply, I understand what you mean but I don't have a corporate account, I have a personal business, so it shouldn't have to be set up with IT or anything.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix are we not eligible for this discount?
For: New and existing customers

Limited time offer! Get up to a $100 credit on the coolest smartphones on select 2-year Share Everything +TM plans.

That's on the Rogers website.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

Indeed we are! I called and verified that with them.
I'm Here A Lot

The details for the $100 credit offer says that this cannot be combined with any other offers.  Does that mean you can't get this if you've pre-ordered for the VR headset offer?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ufojoe

It will work. It's been verified. I called and spoke to 2 managers which said the same. The free Gear VR is a offer for the reservations which will work. You can't combine an offer saying " get $200 off of a phone" and this one
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks @Meowmix! You're doing a crazy amazing job keeping everybody up-to-date on this board! Cheers!
I Plan to Stick Around

A bill credit of $100 will be applied to the customer’s second or third invoice.

Lol, so they will provide credit of $100 on 2nd or 2rd invoice if I have Share plan on my acct?