Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

For the people who had their units shipped out, what were your positions?
I'm around 50 our of 3xx in line under corporate account for the EDGE.

I was told by rogers live chat that consumer and business accounts are under the same queue, can some one confirm?
I also can't check my status online, and I have call rogers every time because "Technical difficulty".

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @caijuu

Unfortunately that's not true. Business and corporate customers habe a different Que for reservations and have different statues. I explained that in my first post 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am 257 in the corporate queue out of 328. Status is In Progress 'Pre Fulfillment' . Doesn't look like we are getting our phones tomorrow. Queue must be separate from everyone else and it would seem we are a lower priority.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dmod84

You guys are priority but again your accounts are a bit different. Either way this happens every single reservation. Business and corporate customers wait a couple day or a week or so to get their. Once your status changes to IN PROGRESS activation then u guys know its there
I've Been Here Awhile

If our phones get in today would there be any chance of getting the phone tonight?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rsopko

Unfortunately no they can not release the devices until tomorrow morning. The system won't update the pricing until morning of tomorrow.
I've Been Here Awhile

. , well its going to be tought to sleep tonight then! This is worse than christmas as a kid

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rsopko

Lol agreed but it's with it. Hey mine hasn't even shipped yet sill showing IN PROGRESS status and no email yet lol
I've Been Here Awhile

Thats terrible, I was #148 got the email late last night

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rsopko

Its okay I'm not mad about it. I was #12. Once it goes IN PROGRESS status your number doesn't matter lol