Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @enigma4321

Very nice! Sadly mine still shows IN PROGRESS and no email.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jjohn165

Same boat as you. Do remember I did say yesterday that tonight they could ship the rest out and we should see them delivered tomorrow. Again it's up to UPS how many boxes they can take and also how many units the warehouse has finishes packing.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @johnx65

Very nice!!! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I thought we were going to get the 64GB model later, as I remember seeing it online somewhere. Oops, my mistake.

Side note: I also got the email and my status is also still showing in progress.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pmseguin752

If Canada get the 32GB model with SD card then I doubt we will see the 64GB with SD card. Mind u then they would charge $100 or more for that one and bring the edge to #599 on a 2 year plan which many won't get. Thus why.

I havent received a email or text yet. We shall see.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got an email from Rogers confirming my account changes an crediting my 40$. Does that mean my phone is in the store or is it just the normal process since it's been shipped?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

Thats normal. Once the phone has shipped they send u the email regarding of the $40 reservation fee credit. The device won't be at the store this early. The decide will delivered to the store mid day today
Highlighted
I've Been Around

When we pick up the device, will the VR headset come with it or does it come later?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DM318

Any free gifts Rogers gives out with reservations always are given when u pick up the device. Soemtimes they don't ship them with the device which is rare.
I've Been Here Awhile

That is the message that i am getting since the first time i looked at it this morning 😕

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and cannot complete your request at this time. If you require immediate assistance, please call 1-888-ROGERS1 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.