Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @marcolides

Yes it will be billed on your next month invoice. You won't have to pay anything up front unless you open a new line and they need u to put down a deposit or if you are buying a accessory. So the price of the device and or upgrade fee aka flextab will be billed on your next months invoice
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

#5 in line for the same phone  (business)

crossing fingers with you!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lcohen999

I would say your wait will be until mid next week.
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone seen their status switch from "In Progress" to "Shipped" ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @icefire21

No one has yet. It will change sometime tonight / tomorrow afternoon. Do remember if they do not ship out tonight, they can ship them out tomorrow and have them arrive at the stores at launch mid day. It does state that it can happen. I do know that most should ship out tonight though but we shall see!
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks @Meowmix for the quick reply. I was number 660 ish before it went to 'in progress'... kinda worried if it will be shipped for friday... i'm flying out the next day and wont be in for a week... so if it doesn't come in, i'll probably end up just grabbing one from the store if there is any available. but would really like the free gift lol.
I've Been Here Awhile

Great feed. So just to be clear, mine still says in progress not shipped. Does that mean it is still days away from getting to the store? If it switches to shipped does that mean it should arrive at the store the next day or still several days away? Once it arrives at the store do they call you to tell you or you should just go without a call? Sorry for all of the questions
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @icefire21

It should be shipping out tonight. Do remember they got over 2,000 units in so UPS needs 2-3 trucks to pick those up and bring them to their destination.

Hopefully you get urs on Friday!!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jjohn165

IN PROGRESS means they are packaging it and awaiting for UPS to pick up. Usually it takes 1-3 business days to ship out. Normally Rogers ships them out a day before for launch day delivery or they Have them shipped out tonight for tomorrow delivery so the stores have them launch morning. It's up to UPS on when they pick up.

Once the store has them. They will call u at their earliest convenience and let u know its in and u can pick it up at day of launch. If u don't get a call a couple of hours after delivery u can call and ask.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Any idea what route those trucks will take? Just wondering.