Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @Scionergy

I would never get the Zagg Glass screen protector or even a normal screen protector as it makes the edge useless. As for the clear view case yes many did have that issue but Samsung said the new clear view case should not do any damage to the damage. We shall see.

I would say check online on Amazon and see if Spigen is offering one but most screen protectors will only go for the front screen and not cover the edges
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Okay thanks - I actually pre-ordered the S-View case from BestBuy (had one for my note4) so I will try that out and see if I like it, if not I will give the ClearView case a shot

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Scionergy

Very nice! We actually have the cases in the back in out store but can't sell them or put them out until Friday morning.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was acutally at the bestbuy on merivale today picking up my new tv and the samsung rep was there - got to try out the gear VR  - pretty cool! getting anxious for Friday now...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Scionergy

Our Samsung rep ( Aurthur) was at our store yesterday and gave me the LED flip case and was showing off the phones lol. I have used the Gear VR before to show it to customers but since I work in Home Solutions I don't really pay that much attention down there. Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #6 in the business line for the GS7 Silver. Do you think I'll get my device by March 11?? Will it ship with Gear VR?
I read on here that business customers might not get their phones delivered on release day. I really want it by Friday 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pharaoh89

That is correct. As i said in my first post on page one most business and corporate customers wait a couple days or a week to get their reservation due to the account status and all security passes they need. Your status will change from In progress pre fillfulment to in progress activation. Once u see that status u know its coming.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is anyone aware if retailers or rogers have any display units ahead of launch yet? I am still undecided on the s7 edge or s7 and would like to check them out before release.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ctjm

Unfortunately they do but are told not to display them until Friday. Like our store. We have the display model but can not put it up until then.
I've Been Here Awhile

When you pick up your pre-ordered device in store. Can the cost of the phone be added to the account or does the phone have to be paid in full when you pick it up