Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

@ac512

Wow...I am #181 and I can't wait to have it and still a little bit worried that something could go wrong and I don't get it on March 11. Can't imagine what it's like at #1540...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mandrelord

Honestly if u don't get it Friday, u will get it Monday or Tuesday. Depends the amount they put aside for the reservations and such
I Plan to Stick Around

I know but still...it would be hard to understand that Samsung didn't send at least 200 phones to Rogers nationwide! And anyway, if I remember correctly, I had pretty much the same reservation number for the last year s6 edge and had the call from my Rogers store during the afternoon of launch day.
I Plan to Stick Around

Gonna be at my Rogers store first thing next Friday, #15 on the list ☝
I'm Here A Lot

Must be nice to be 15th!!! I'm all the way at 733 Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pmseguin752

I'm #11 for the edge lol. Can't wait!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @malex31

Don't worry if u can't get it Friday then Monday / Tuesday it will arrive.
I've Been Around

I am a rogers customer. What i want to know is how much will s7 edge cost if i am using it with the 50 dollar plan? (koodo is giving it out for about 700 with about a 50 dollar plan). And I am asking this because my contract is almost over and I wanted to buy s6 edge plus but if its less or around the same price as the s7 edge, then i caould be interestred.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MooseOrton1818

In order to get the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge for $499 you need to get a Share everything Plus plan which starts from $80. You can contact Rogers and speak to retentions and see what they can offer you. Your $50 plan work work if u want to upgrade and will need a new plan.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #1 on the reservation list and hope it will be available Friday am. Suppose to go out of town that day and would like a toy to bring with me...lol