Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @MinkiMeowMeow

The user will get it at launch. I'm thinking maybe around #300+ they might have a problem unless Samsung doesn't give them enough
I've Been Here Awhile

I saw this morning that some us and international carriers have started shipping their devices early. Any chance the same will happen for us?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Benisato

Even if Rogers does ship the devices out to the stores a couple days before launch, they can not release them until March 11th. This is a exact date Samsung Canada has given to all carriers.
I'm a Regular

Thanks kindly 🙂

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It doesn't make much sense that Samsung would allow early shipping in other countries but not Canada.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Benisato

It all depends. Apple does the same thing. A small percentage of devices get shipped before launch. All manufacturer s have this issue. So unfortunately you have to wait until the launch date like we all are.
I'm Here A Lot

Is black the only colour Rogers are getting in the Samsung S7 Edge? I could only reserve the black Edge but want the silver. Any thoughts?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @malex31

Unfortunately at this moment all carriers will carry just the Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Samsung Experience stores will carry the other colors but release those ones match 28th.
I'm a Regular

Hi guys... another question: What will the price of the S7 edge be on a Smart tab? (or whatever its called in between no tab and premium tab)

Also, does anyone know if I order over the phone with Rogers (after it comes out) if they take Visa Debit cards? (this is under a small business acct)

Cheers

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

Unfortunately we don't know that. The only pricing that had been released is $499 for the Samsung S7 Edge on a 2-year term and $1,000 outright.

They should be able to but it's best to call in and ask. I am sure they can though.