Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Is anyone aware if Rogers Authorized Dealers will also have the accessories in stock at the time of pickup? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Feralwolf

That is up to each Rogers authorized dealerships. They are privately owned so they will carry whatever they get or order. Your best bet is to contact the store a day or so before launch. Sometimes the stores don't get any stock until the day of launch mid day or morning. Best Buy already is receiving cases and accessories but can not release them until the day of.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll admit, I didn't read the whole thread since it's pretty long, but I wanted to know what version of the S7 we'll get here in Canada? The one with the Qualcomm 820 processor or the one with the Samsung Exynos one?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mandrelord

It will be the Samsung Exynos S7 and S7 Edge models.
I'm Here A Lot

Just out of curiosity. What is the highest reservation number. I think I am 130-something for an S7 Edge
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone know if there is a place we can play around with these devices? Roger's in Eaton center in toronto had the s6 last year. 

I Plan to Stick Around

188 here for S7 edge. By the way, when Samsung announced the Galaxy S7 at MWC, they said that people who pre-orders the phone would get it 3 days before the actual launch of March 11. Is there any possibility we'll get that lucky in Canada?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Brava27

I know our store will get them next week ( Demo) but nothing else. It seems like Samsung won't do what they did last year
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mandrelord

Unfortunately not. That's for Samsung US only i believe. Canadians have to wait until March 11th.
I'm Here A Lot

What's your store location?