Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

@gavinjai  thanks for letting me know. Well guess ill be headed to sherway gardens this weekend. Hopefully they still have preorders available.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pnguyen

Yes that is correct as i mentioned that earlier as well. You can buy you will have to open a new account for a couple weeks to do so. That's the only way to get the free Gear VR. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thuynh01

They will still take pre orders as long as they aren't fully booked. Call before going.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

so just to clarify if we preodered on rogers and we will use our upgrade and resign for two more years do we get the gear unit?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kaos013 Yes!! LIke @Meowmix said before that's the only way to get the Vr gear for free, by pre ordering and then re sing a 2 year contract and you will get it!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jay_Starks

That is correct 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kaos013

Yes i explained this before. In order to get the Gear VR you need to sign a 2 year term.
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know if rogers receives the phones ahead of time and sends them out for delivery on March 11?  I have requested thru the business centre and I am not able to have the phone go to 333 Bloor St East Store and they can only ship to home address.  The issue is that I am leaving the country for 2 weeks on March 14....any recommendations?  I am currently #3 in the business queue

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ggds1972

Rogers receives whatever Samsung ships them. It all depends on the amount. Whatever they receive they allocate to the call centers orders stores, reservations, business side and third party stores. So it all depends. U should be fine.

You might want to read my first one on page one at the bottom to understand the business side reservations a bit better
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

From reading I understand that I would need to open a new account and sign a new 2 year contract in order to receive the Free VR. Is there a reason that it has to be a couple weeks?

And what would I be on the hook for if I did this process?

Thanks