Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Questions / Reservation number!

Hello @gemini002

Will do!. Rogers will follow the pricing Bell has unless they have a deal with Samsung for a special price but i doubt it. Bell CEO did say that due to the weak Canadian dollar, new devices will be pricy and even Rogers CEO said the same in a conference. So i don't think we will see any devices lower then the $350 range if they are high end models as the S7 and S7 Edge are.
I Plan to Stick Around

wow expensive hope the price I saw is not official. I see all s6 edge and non are 99.00 now ..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gemini002

Well i haven't seen anything on Bells website on the device or price yet so we shall see. Yeah everyone lowered the S6 edge for $99
I Plan to Stick Around

Any idea if we will get the S7 edge in silver either before or shortly after the March 11th release date?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I really hope they follow with the Gold and Silver in a very short time frame from inital launch like they did with the S6...  i remember the Gold coming out about 3 weeks after..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pmseguin752

Unfortunately no one knows this information unless Rogers releases it. Most likely we will but we shall see.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Yeah i remember that as well. Honestly i might go for silver this time but black is my main one
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gemini002

Bell released their prices and it's $399 for the Samsung S7 and $499 for the Samsung S7 Edge on a 2 year term. Let's see what Rogers will do as most of the times they follow suit.
I Plan to Stick Around

well I hope they sell em cheaper very steep price.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gemini002

Yeah i don't think it will be any cheaper. Virgin has a bit cheaper but that's all. The outright price for the S7 Edge is $1,000