cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Colors

sawhcale
I'm here a lot

When will Rogers begin carrying the S7 edge in silver, gold and white?

Or will it remain strictly as a black phone on rogers?

I see even the Note 7 is getting all 3 colours available, so why not for the S7 Edge?

**Edited Lables**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Colors

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @sawhcale

Samsung Canada made a statement back in March when the S7 and S7 Edge came out that they will only sell the color S7 edge from their Experience store. No carrier will get it. That's how it went. Samsung makes those rules so its not Rogers or any carrier.

As of the states, i believe they did but u would have to check their sites to see. Again Samsung Canada and Samsung US is different. So they don't do the same deals and such.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor

I believe that is up to Samsung. I think they have say in what colors that carriers get. Notice how all carriers only got the black S7 Edge.

Fair point, in the US and the UK carriers have all colours available...? 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @sawhcale

Samsung Canada made a statement back in March when the S7 and S7 Edge came out that they will only sell the color S7 edge from their Experience store. No carrier will get it. That's how it went. Samsung makes those rules so its not Rogers or any carrier.

As of the states, i believe they did but u would have to check their sites to see. Again Samsung Canada and Samsung US is different. So they don't do the same deals and such.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation