Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

What i can't understand is why my device is still on backorder from three weeks now but i spoke to another agent a couple of minutes ago and him too said that the device shows in stock on his system. I don't understand what is going on here...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @angeluszero

Unfortunately no one here knows that answer. It could be that there is still a low supply. At my work we barely get any as is for any carrier.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So this is a long story but I'll make it short for the forums.

I recently upgraded my service with Rogers about 2 months ago and I'm satisfied with my new promotional plan and rate. I was however promised a wireless charger pad for the Samsung Galaxy S6 by the retention staff when you call Rogers (those who put the loyalty plan together that I'm on now - over 10 years with Rogers has its bonuses!) and was told the item was coming from a different warehouse or stock than the phone I was also due to receive with this plan upgrade. 2 months after this interaction, I called back to inquire about the status of my product and was told it was no longer available and that was it - nothing to do anymore even if it was promised and logged on my account.

I find this unacceptable and when I brought it up with customer relations, I was told to go get it in store (where stocks might still be available) with a confirmation/interaction number I was given. I proceeded to calling the local area Rogers stores and found one with two left in stock. They refuse to give any stating that Rogers can't handout free gear from stores and that they should have credited the amount on my account instead so I could now go and buy one for the actual retail price in their store...

Needless to say, getting the runaround from the same organisation is irritating to say the least. Suggestions are welcome to resolve this because promising something and not delivering on it is unacceptable. Don't promise stuff you can't deliver.

Jay

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Good day @JayJ890,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

Normally, if a promotional item is made available while supplies last, it is not possible to obtain it afterwards.

However, if an agent promised you that you would be able to receive it in store after calling in, and that particular representative even gave you a reference number, we certainly want to see what could be done to potentiallty honor that offer. 

We understand the inconveniences of this situation and we would like to help you. 

We would love to take a deeper look into this and provide you with further assistance in regards to this matter.

The @CommunityHelps team will have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message.

Look out for the message in your inbox! :smileywink:

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JayJ890

Hmm that promotion was ONLY while quantities last and also it ended a while back. Seeing as u have the Interaction ID number for the conversation that the agent said about getting it at the store, it should be valid. I understand that the store can't give out their store stock as its only for selling and such but hopefully @CommunityHelps can get into it and give u the help u need in getting it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi , i got my samsung galaxy s6 edge in april and the screen was perfect , until this month few days ago i notice a tiny black dot on the bottom of the screen , could it be a dead pixel on the screen or a software issue  from when i update to 5.1.1. i tried to uses apps to fix it and nothing. it bothers me.  i didn't get a warrenty from rogers but i have a 1 year warrenty from samsung.

please help me

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Have you tried doing a factory reset on the device to see if that will fix it? Back everything up on Kies and see. If that doesn't help, then it's a dead pixel which at this point u need to take it into a Rogers store for then to ship it out to the techs.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi i did a factory refresh and i see the tiny dot still on the bottom of the screen

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

You asked this before and I told you the only thing you can do is send it into repair and wait until it gets fixed... Go to your local Rogers store and have them send it into repair. It may take 1-2 weeks but it will be fixed. Nothing can be done here.