Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Is there any going to be any gift with purchase? Videotron is offering Samsung headphones for example. Thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ruri

Seeing as it will be released on a Friday, i would say the week after release u will see it. With the iPhone launches it took almost 2-3 months but that is due to low stock & issues but with other devices it took 1-2 weeks after to see it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LLOLO323

Rogers is offering a FREE Samsung Wireless Charging Pad with this offer ( Value of $59.99). That is the only offer i have seen so far from Rogers / Fido
I Plan to Stick Around

that's not too bad

at least it will be shipped directly to my door instead of dealing with the agents at Rogers store (bad experience with them last time i picked up my Note 4)

but i heard from friends that sometimes the devices might also be shipped a few days early to your door before launch day 😄

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ruri

That all depends. I remember my iPhone 5 / 5S , Q10, HTC M8 & S5 was shipped to the store a few days before launch but was not able to get it due to the system not allowing the upgrade / sell go through. You guys MIGHT get it a few days or day before but they have changed that & aren't doing it anymore it seems.
I Plan to Stick Around

how you check your samsung galaxy edge statues 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Log into My Rogers - Products & Services - Device Reservation. ( If you have multiple lines, click on the line / number you reserved it under.). It will take u to that page & u will see your Reservation # & status. The status won't change for another week or even 2 weeks. It will change when the date comes closer.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks , iam at postion 4 now for the samsung galaxy s6 edge 32gb

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Yeah i am #5 for the 64GB Black S6 edge. The number MIGHT drop if someone below u cancels but the status as i said won't change unless they get the devices which will be sometime the middle of this week / end of March.
I Plan to Stick Around

i notice that the samsung galaxy s6 edge will be popular instead of the samsung galaxy s6, i wish they just bring out the samsung galaxy s6 edge instead of the samsung galaxy s6.