Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @zeus268

Unfortunately it will ship out Monday not today as UPS doesnt pick up packages on the weekend
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AxonJaxon

Weird as most Rogers stores have live demos of them but they are secured. Best Buy has them too.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Ok. I was speaking with a Rogers rep yesterday to confirm my pricing and I also asked about when it would ship. She said that UPS does pick up on Saturdays however she may have been mistaken.

If I was to pick one up at the store today, could I return the reserved model when I receive it? What are the chances that I could keep the wireless charger if I was to do this? Heh heh
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Darn it meowmix, put down your new S6 edge and answer my question! Lol

Jk. I just really jealous of all of you guys with your new toys to play with. I'm free all day today with no plans so I think that I may go pick up a phone at the store.

As long as I can easily return the unit that Rogers is sending to me....
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zeus268

Haha sorry i was busy at work! UPS Only picks up during the day unfortunately Rogers won't release phones to UPS until later at night.

You could do that BUT u need to be under 30 minutes of talk time and 15 days in. Or else they won't take it back
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I meant to keep the one that I buy at the store today and return the one that Rogers sends me. I wouldn't even open it or use it, just return it immediately. Do I return it directly to Rogers or at the store?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zeus268

Yeah u can do that. U can return it right back to Rogers but call then before hand to let them know
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28 

My friend a business account holder got an email 2 days ago telling him that his new 2 year term remaining device blance will decreas every month for 2 years since he bought it on term.  Guess what?? I also bought it on term and I never got that email, which I was supposed to. They didn't send me the email because they charged me full device price as stated on reservation page.

Did you get an email?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i no how you feel. i was on the first wave of email that came on saying being pregressed, still no email for tracking, almost seem everyone else getting there but me. beyond me why they tell me it be progress without even haveing the phone there to box and send out. something strange. all this time thought u get the progress and 1 maybe 2 days later u get the tracking and pick it up..well that not the case it seems.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I just went to the store and it's already showing the s6 edge on my account so the guy couldn't do a hardware upgrade. Darn it. I'm going through have to wait for next week 😠