Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

anytime you buy a phone from a carrier it is locked to that carrier regardless if you pay full outright price or not... u can unlock it for $50 after 3 months, but that's a rip off unless you have a phone that cost more then $50 to unlock like the iphone
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My Status on the UPS Tracking already says it's in Ottawa and out for Delivery today 🙂

I'm going to see if I could pick it up today 😜

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im in montreal order two devices s6 and s6 edge to have delivered to two diffrent location both rogers Store told me they cant release them today system wont allow them I have to wait tomorrow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

that is correct the system will say it's some ridiculous price of $9999
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poetic1743

Unfortunately they won't let u do that:(
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

😞

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:
Don't over think it and don't stress out about it. Yours will ship out tonight and be at the store mid day tomorrow..

Meowmix,

Believe me I am not stressing about this 🙂  As I have chided others in this forum to just chill out, so do I heed my own advice. I am in my 60's and believe me I have seen enough of life to know where my priorities are and are not. New phone isn't very high on that list....

That said, I have always had a love-hate relationship with Rogers and it never ceases to amaze me how they can take simple processes and make them complicated if not downright unintelligible. I just wondered if this was one of those to add to my list of "why did they do THAT?" gripes.

Thanks for the explanation however.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

That is correct as i said before. The pricing of the device will show as $9,999 instead as its just a place holder for now until tomorrow. Hopefully they allow them to let them out today but I really doubt it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well to my shock i still not got the email saying it was shipped, i figure if email delay i give it til morning to look at my email and still nothing. do you find this strange when only tommorrow left to get ship for the first wave. i was 103 and one the first wave of people getting update of being processed.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i still do not get it that my ups status still shows 

Location Date Local Time Activity Concord, ON, Canada 04/08/2015 22:26 Destination Scan   04/08/2015 22:25 Origin Scan Canada 04/08/2015 0:04 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

and it not update 

plus it says that my samsung galaxy s6 edge will arrive at the end of the day today