Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cez
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@thelord82 wrote:
Hey guys, where are you located to get your phone out for delivery that fast? Ontario? I'm in Quebec and it left Concord this morning, so I guess I'll have it tomorrow without any problems.

Winnipeg, MB

SwordFish99
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine was shipped to Calgary and it now says out for delivery by 12:00 PM

kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question, hoew come when i track my samsung galaxy s6 edge now my activity is not moving?

Location Date Local Time Activity Concord, ON, Canada 04/08/2015 22:26 Destination Scan   04/08/2015 22:25 Origin Scan Canada 04/08/2015 0:04 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

on the top says  04/09/2015 end of the day

dynot
I Plan to Stick Around

@thelord82 wrote:
Hey guys, where are you located to get your phone out for delivery that fast? Ontario? I'm in Quebec and it left Concord this morning, so I guess I'll have it tomorrow without any problems.

I'm in Montreal. My status shows the last scan was in Lachine (UPS has a depot there) and is currently out for delivery. So I expect it to be delivered sometime this morning.

I know Meowmix has stated this many times here and he hasn't been wrong once yet but when they call me I'm going to ask if I can pick it up today. I honestly have an appointment tomorrow morning and probably wouldn't be able to pick it up later in the day so its not like I'm impatient. I'm hoping that Rogers doesn't want anyone activating it early as opposed to receiving it early. So if someone tries calling in today to activate it they can simply just refuse.

Then again, I don't have much hope on that since like I said Meowmix is usually spot on.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Again patience my friend. This is UPS. Sometimes their tracking system isn't update to date until hour later.
kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks lot

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dynot

That is correct but then again hopefully they me us pick them up early. I don't know though seeing as the systems are premade to be able to release a Device and sell it when it's supposed too.. Then again we don't know what will happened. Just don't want to get someone excited then they find out they have to wait until tomorrow
poetic1743
I Plan to Stick Around

Ottawa

@thelord82 wrote:

poetic1743
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a question. So if I buy the phone outright is the phone unlocked when I get it or is it locked to Rogers already?

poetic1743
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello thelord82

Ontario. I am I'm Scarborough. If it's left Concord this morning then it's on its way 🙂

You could just walk and pick it up you're so close.