Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Still no joy for me. Was thinking maybe status would change overnight but nope. Still in progress. 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DrMike

Hopefully it changes tonight and ships out for tomorrow!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So my S6 Edge is out for delivery this morning. What are the chances Rogers will let me take it home today if I "promise" not to open it? Lololol. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello digglers649

Lol doubt they will allow it as i explained why lol. I would love to be able to take it home today my self actually :p.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, where are you located to get your phone out for delivery that fast? Ontario? I'm in Quebec and it left Concord this morning, so I guess I'll have it tomorrow without any problems.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thelord82

Ontario. I am I'm Scarborough. If it's left Concord this morning then it's on its way 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Meowmix

since you seem to be the most knowledgeable expert here rle Rogers shipping process, perhaps you c an explain why mine has not changed from 'in progress'  yet when so many others were shipped last night. I understand that they can't ship all at once and I understand that not everyone is number one on the list but I assumed that when the status changed from 'open' to 'in progress' that this meant, as Rogers themselves said, that the SHIPPING PROCESS had started. So if mine was not available yet to be shipped for whatever reason, why did it go to 'in progress' and yet did not ship when all the others did?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix, that's what I thought, so pretty nice that you're absolutely certain to get that phone tomorrow. In fact, good thing that Quebec is near Ontario 😉
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi, when i track my samsung galaxy s6 edge just now it still say 

Location Date Local Time Activity Concord, ON, Canada 04/08/2015 22:26 Destination Scan   04/08/2015 22:25 Origin Scan Canada 04/08/2015 0:04 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

the activity didn't  change

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DrMike

When a status goes IN PROGRESS it means they are boxing the device with whatever they are adding, printing out they label and waiting for UPS to pick up. Yours most likely didn't ship due to enough items UPS had picked up. Please do remember UPS can only pick up so much. They can't go overboard. I worked for UPS for a small time and know this. Also in some cases with previous reservations some actually had shipped but the status was IN PROGRESS. Don't over think it and don't stress out about it. Yours will ship out tonight and be at the store mid day tomorrow..