Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello everyone!!

Samsung Canada has made a comment and said the GOLD color model will come shortly after the launch.. This could mean weeks or a month as i said before. Samsung Canada also said they are considering to bring other colors to Canada. So this isn't Rogers doing. Samsung is controlling for the colors.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/03/10/samsung-galaxy-s6-gold-canada/
I Plan to Stick Around

ok. but in 2013 when the samsung galaxy s4 came out at rogers stores, i went to the davisville location in the morning and the door opens, they did have any of the samsung galaxy s4 in until mid afternoon. i hope rogers will get the samsung galaxy s6 and samsung galaxy s6 edge in the morning of april 10th

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

The stores get the devices the day before or the day of launch. It depends on which service they pick with UPS or Purolator or Canada post. The stores should hopefully get them the morning / start of the afternoon of the launch
I Plan to Stick Around

thaks alot 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

U are welcome!!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix, do you know how I would change the reservation to pick up at a corporate store without losing my spot in line?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ponts69

You can change it while the status says OPEN. You won't lose ur spot unless u cancel the reservation. Changing stores won't lose ur position!
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's and update on pricing for Rogers customers on the new Samsung Galaxy S6 lineup. 

With both 5.1-inch devices officially launching on April 10th, Rogers has finally released its pricing and it is similar to the others:

Samsung Galaxy S6

Galaxy S6 32GB $749.99 no-term, $249.99 on a 2-year contract
Galaxy S6 64GB $859.99 no-term, $359.99 on a 2-year contract
Galaxy S6 128GB $969.99 no-term, $469.99 on a 2-year contract

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Galaxy S6 edge 32GB $849.99 no-term, $349.99 on a 2-year contract
Galaxy S6 edge 64GB $959.99 no-term, $459.99 on a 2-year contract
Galaxy S6 edge 128GB $1,069.99 no-term, $569.99 on a 2-year contract

I Plan to Stick Around

Those prices from rogers are not that bad concerting  my dad is getting for my late present

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AccordXTC

I just woke up and seen that on Mobilesyrup. Very nice! Not bad actually concerning that the normally go higher then the rest lol.

Since I am getting the 64GB edge I will be paying $459.99 not bad. Now if Rogers helped me with the upgrade fee haha
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.