Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Well I hope not. I bet Fido loses peoples over that decision. (Not to have the edge version). Theyve been great to me over the years. But ill go back to Rogers over that. Im not usually that type of person, but I definitely think its a bad move on Fido's part to not offer a phone of that magnitude.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello luongo01

Well its up to Fido if they decide to get the phone. Sadly no one can comment if or when Fido will bring it out but they did announce it. I do agree with you & if u see that Fido has not said anything about it within the next couple of days or weeks then come to Rogers & get it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wireless chargerSmiley Frustrated

I already have one for my Note 4, videotron are giving the Level headset which IMO is a much better gift. Worth 200$ and it's a quality headset.

I just hope that the Samsung charger outputs more than the 800mah my charger does.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PolishPat

The Samsung Wireless charger is the one that was shown at the announcement of the phone when they talked about the Wireless charging for the S6 /S6 EDGE.

I do agree that they SHOULD have offered something more with this offer but this is still something for FREE we are all getting. Do remember that NOT all of us have a wireless charging pad just like you & this is something great that will save most of us  $60 from buying it.

For me its a nice gift as this will actully be usefull for me but for you it won't be as u have it already. Hoping that maybe Rogers can add maybe a case or something else with it? We shall see.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks again everybody. Trying to confirm it all on Twitter. If Fido, who cant even confirm before Videotron, has no clear direction by Wed on this, im coming back to Rogers.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello luongo01

Here u go. Look at the banner and u will see it.

http://www.fido.ca/web/content/whatsnew/shoplanding
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks, but I think I may change things up. Im not gonna risk waiting for the Edge from Fido and having it sell out everywhere. I will go on a limb and guess they are NOT getting it since for some reason unable to confirm it. Really annoying. They are the one of the last carriers to announce and may be Canadas only one that doesnt offer the Edge. Theyd be crazy imo.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello luongo01

That's ur choice and as i said before if u want, switch over to Rogers and reserve one here and that way u have a reservation for it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Thanks for all the info!  But I still have one question: do you know when Rogers will carry the Gold Platinum colour for the S6 Edge?  If I remember correctly, Rogers only had black and white for the S5 when it first came out, then the gold was released some time after.  Do you remember when the gold was released for the S5? I thought it will be the case for the new S6 as well. Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xvitax

The gold one was released around 1-3 months after the original release. I remember it as the summer time. There is no word on what other colors will come and when Unfortunately. That all depends on the deal the carriers make with Samsung.