Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I didn't reserve the phone, but I did purchase it last week. 

Spoke to a rep today who said that the phone is back ordered :(. 

Looks like I'm in for the long haul. So excited though and happy to hear that others are at least getting theirs! 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

Was no. 51 for s6 edge gold 32 gb, status has been in progress since tuesday night, did not receive an email regarding its tracking number and stuff so far 😞 also tried calling the store that i have set as pickup location to ask whether they have recevied any gold s6 edges, they said they did not receive any at all. bah i will just forget about this and wait patiently until they send me an email or call me.

I Plan to Stick Around

@comcry 

Did you find the Clear view case in store or elsewhere? Still not completely sure of how it looks like because the results that commonly come up are Silver, Gold, Blue and Green view cases haha

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Arianny

I got the clear view case for my Black S6 edge. I got the black one as well. It's honestly one of the best cases I have owned the then Spigen. It let's u wirelessly charge ur phone, it let's u accept calls of decline them and also tells u the time. It doesn't do much other then that. I would highly suggest it.

I got it from the Bell store at the Eaton's center. Barely any Rogers Store or other stores have it. Best Buy at my work doesn't have it either.
I Plan to Stick Around

The Clear view case is of different colours for different phones.

If you ordered the gold s6 it s6 edge, only the gold case would make sense.
To be honest the colour used on the back side of the clear view case for the gold version looks cheap. It's too dominatingly gold.

The Gold colour of the phone is great but the case is too dark gold.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my case at Rogers. They had a lot of them in Oshawa. They had a lot of phones also, so it seemed but no 32gb.

I must be color blind because this phone looks silver to me, which I love. I got the silver case and I think it looks perfect! !
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

Yeah that's true but u can still use a silver one on a black model or blue on black. It doesn't really matter as the phone will be in the case lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I thought of that @Meowmix

I like the silver and black cases but since people know that a gold case exists for the gold phone it would be weird to put a different coloured case. I like the case but I don't love it which means I will likely replace it with something else in a few months.

The white case in this ad looks too good. I don't remeber the last time I saw an ad so good for a case. Maybe this is why they demand $60 for it. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_usuzGtfgg

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

Yeah that is true. I agree with that. To see it that clear ur brightness must me high btw lol. I have mine set on high to see it that clear lol.

That is one sexy case though haha.
I'm Here A Lot

Got the call yesterday morning that my phone was ready for pickup. Gold 64gb with charger. I preordered on April 2nd with business rep. Status showed (in progress pre-fulfillment) #5 of 11 at time of pickup.

Like others have mentioned, I think the reservation system was inaccurate. Regardless this thing is SAWEEEET!