Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@candiman

Your situation is worse since it was changed to "In Progress" but never really went in progress.

This whole thing has been a mess for me.
I canceled gold reservation to get S6 Edge early still never got it. Now if I go back and reserve the Gold again I will be so far in waitlist and probably won't get it for months.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

It doesn't work like that. Rogers gets how many Samsung sends and they allocate to regular customers, business, third party stores, call center orders and their own stores. They if they only let's say get 600 of each unit, they allocate it to each section..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

Unfortunately they aren't allowed to release that to the public. You don't see any other manufacturers or carriers doing this. Only the business accounts are able to see how many have been reserved for each model but that's it. There is claws and rules the carriers go when they release a new device by a manufacturer. Something many don't know or don't understand.
I Plan to Stick Around

yea both of our situations is bad. my changed in progress aprox 15 minutes after meomix posted he got his progress and he was single digits and was almost first getting his cell plus so many others. this progress/ preorder is a ness and i blaming this on rogers, because no way all of canada there was no phones.

an your u at a no win situation also win your situation (its bad) but i believe it end up being same crap with the gold, it be selective people getting there first. and people like us that was left on back burner that was inline first at end of this and all the wait they say sorry wireless samsung not gicing anymore supplies are gone statement.

Don't you find it odd soon goes to progress the in que number disapears. basically now no one no where they are in line, they can do what they want now...

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

I have seen this happen to a few before on the IPhone 6 /6 Plus reservation & S5 reservations. Maybe the system changed the status to soon OR something is really going on. This should be checked & see whats going on. I can see what i can do & see if a rep can contact you via PM.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks it's apreciated.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am still sitting at 11 for a 128 S6 Black Edge, went down one spot this week. but this is getting ridiculous
I Plan to Stick Around

My galaxy S6 Edge came with a hair or piece of fabric btween the camera lens and glass protection. I can't see it in the pictures but drive me crazy when I look the camera. I went to rogers store yesterday and they will replace my but they don't have it anywhere. Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FelipeVancim

Oh no Smiley Sad. That's no good at all. Have you tried going to another Rogers store to see!