Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Nina815

Everyone is getting the free wireless charger as i have said before. Your choice if u want to go get it at the store and pay for a wireless charger
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TheB3ast

Honestly i am wondering if Samsung isn't supplying the carriers with enough as my buddy with Bell is STILL waiting for his pre order of his S6 Edge and others I know either Telus. Best Buy gets them from a different sources so that's why they have some and also not many got it from best Buy unlike the carriers. So at this point I wouldn't blame Rogers if Samsung isn't shopping enough to the carriers..
I Plan to Stick Around

guess we all wait for the cargo ship arive from asia lol i got family in philippines when we send a box take 2-3 months to get there. Sure samsung is cheap so doubt they fly there cargo to canada so thinking they send it by shipping containers when they send massive loads.  So wonder how lone it take for there product to get to canada if my box from Canada to philippines take 2-3 month. I am thinking we got long wait ahead of us before we see our order.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just recevied a text from Rogers, confirming the Gold Platinum will be available starting April 30, 2015.

What a tease. 

I Plan to Stick Around

hahaha... seriously... well at least they are sending texts saying it's sticking to the original date... it's better then a "we are delaying the launch of the gold s6"

if that happens i will be VEXED!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xvitax

Haha yeah my buddy got that email as well lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

xvitax my cousin in the philippines, they gold was suppose be out for 18th he going to get but now its delayed and only black and white will be out, so he might change to black now. and look how close philippines is to the source and gold delayed there lol only good thing there the gold and blacn and white there was demo everywhere to view all 3, here we only got view black and white. wish you luck.

I'm a Senior Contributor

Well not that it is much consolation, but there is a good reason why Samsung is not shipping as many phones: they have a massive hit  on their hands and they are selling them faster than they can make them.  This is but one account, for example:

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s6-sales-1291317

I am so glad I was able to get mine when I did.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DrMike

Yeah it seems like it's happening like that now.