Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Ughh its hard to find s6 edge full screen protector...😣 my cuzn ordered in spigen and she got soo upset coz it wont cover d edges ..she just got it today..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ehmzz

Best thing to do before you buy it, contact the seller and see if does. I don't see any that cover the edges as well just the middle flat glass. It should come out soon hopefully.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good idea... rather than buying a screen that won't fit on d 6 edge and waste money.. thanks 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ehmzz

Exactly! You are welcome 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I've had an S5 for a year, and an S3 for 2 years before that, never put screen protection on either one, my screen never had a mark on either phone. It was kept in a standard style back cover case. I think to scratch a phone that is made with gorilla glass you would have to take a diamond and have the intention of actually damaging the screen. Can't see it happening during regular usage. Either that or I've had 3 years of good luck.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hellp Canadiver

Well the S6 and S6 Edge have Gorilla Glass 4 on it which is supposed to be the strongest glass made. I usually never put a protector on mine unless they come with it pre installed which the G3 and Z3 came with.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i just got back from spigen support about the samsung galaxy s6 edge flex screen cover and they said 

Derek replied:

Hello Kyle.

Thank you for contacting Spigen Support. We would be happy to assist you!

The Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Protector Flex have been designed to provide coverage for the edges as well.

Hope this helps and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Have a wonderful day!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Well it does have the " flex" on the name so I would assume it would be for the edges as well. Seeing as Derek from Spigen confirmed it, you should get it and see. U do have money back guarantee as well if it's not the one u wanted.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brararsh

I went to the Eatons Center and Scarborough Town center and saw them. Here is the list of the stores. Unfortunately Best Buy stores don't seem to have them

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Android/message-id/28832#M28832
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

The site is going under maintenance it seems. It's been having issues all morning. So it's just Rogers fixing something on the site. That's all.