Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

thanks, me and everyone is stressing over about the status change and iam really excited to my samsung galaxy s6 edge on friday

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

While that's true, just be patient. Remember what I said. My status changed on a Wednesday and was shipped out Thrusday last year for the S5. So u never know it will be the same.. Just go do some stuff and when u see the status change, then u will know it's being prepared to ship.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm excited to get my S6 Edge but I think kyleh is the most excited out of everyone of us getting it.. lol

I Plan to Stick Around

AccordXTC- lol
I Plan to Stick Around

kyleh +1
I Plan to Stick Around

STATUS CHANGE TRAIN... ALL ABOARD!!

7:41pm April 7th 2015 ..... no change.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hahahaha just imagine how upset some people will be if their Rogers store don't have their reserved phone Friday at 9AM sharp. They'll have to use their unacceptable 4 months old phone... I think we're facing the worst lawsuit in history guys...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thelord82

Well i have explained it to them it very simple lol. If it doesn't ship out on thrusday but yet the status shows IN PROGRESS then it will ship out Friday and be delivered during the Satuday. Rogers pays extra for that.  

Lol but yeah that would be funny and sad at the same time

I Plan to Stick Around

As a business customer I'll say that nothing has changed with my status yet. It was listed as "In progress" when I made the reservation awhile ago. I'm guessing with the popularity of this device I won't be getting mine until after launch.

How dare Rogers treat their valuable business partners this way! Lol. Hopefully I get a shipping status change earlier than I'm expecting it! ☺