Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @JayJ890

Hmm that promotion was ONLY while quantities last and also it ended a while back. Seeing as u have the Interaction ID number for the conversation that the agent said about getting it at the store, it should be valid. I understand that the store can't give out their store stock as its only for selling and such but hopefully @CommunityHelps can get into it and give u the help u need in getting it!
I Plan to Stick Around

hi , i got my samsung galaxy s6 edge in april and the screen was perfect , until this month few days ago i notice a tiny black dot on the bottom of the screen , could it be a dead pixel on the screen or a software issue  from when i update to 5.1.1. i tried to uses apps to fix it and nothing. it bothers me.  i didn't get a warrenty from rogers but i have a 1 year warrenty from samsung.

please help me

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Have you tried doing a factory reset on the device to see if that will fix it? Back everything up on Kies and see. If that doesn't help, then it's a dead pixel which at this point u need to take it into a Rogers store for then to ship it out to the techs.
I Plan to Stick Around

hi i did a factory refresh and i see the tiny dot still on the bottom of the screen

I Plan to Stick Around

Same thing happened to my phone after I traded it. The person had to send it in. It was only showing up for her when she used the selfie camera.
I've Been Here Awhile

I travel to the US often and would like to get a phone with a Dula SIM. 

I would like to buy a Samsung S6 Dual SIM to work with the Rogers Network in Canada and AT&T in the USA.

Which would be better the Samsung DUOS 920FD or the 9200i model?

I believe that there is some difference in the specs for the LTE network but I need some expert to clarify.

Thanks.

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome the Community @Gurchain

I will tag in our Resident Expert @Meowmix to help you out with your question.

RogersAsif

I Plan to Stick Around

hi i have a question i bought samsung galaxy s6 edge in april when came out my screen was perfect until the end of september i notice a tiny black dot bottom of the screen , i thought it was a dirt from the protective screen but it was not. it was a dead pixel.  please help me

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

You asked this before and I told you the only thing you can do is send it into repair and wait until it gets fixed... Go to your local Rogers store and have them send it into repair. It may take 1-2 weeks but it will be fixed. Nothing can be done here.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gurchain

I would go for the 9200i model.