Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I'm curious to know has anybody locked in a reservation in the pas 24 hours? I would like to know up to what number they're at.

I'm still # 1 white edge 64gbSmiley Very Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Polishpat

I would like to know the same thing as well! I am #5 for the 64GB Black Edge.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #1 for 32gb S6 Black Edge.

@Meowmix, I am a Rogers customer and I plan on buying outright.  I will be showing this to the store once I go in to pickup.  I can't see how they can deny an existing Rogers customer from purchasing outright when it is Rogers policy.

http://www.rogers.com/web/support/wireless/reservation/370?setLanguage=en

How much will the reserved device cost?
When picking up the reservation, you have several options for purchasing your new device. As an existing customer, standard hardware upgrade eligibility rules and fees may apply. If you are not an existing Rogers customer, you must subscribe to Rogers postpaid wireless services at the same time as you pick up your device in-store. You will be subject to our standard new activation procedures, including credit check. Please speak to your Rogers representative in store when picking up the reserved device for your specific pricing.
If you do not wish to commit to a new term agreement with your activation or upgrade, you are able to purchase the device at no term pricing.
Additionally, if you are reserving the device to activate a new account for a friend or family member, new activation pricing is applicable; please Click Here to see the current pricing of our lineup of devices.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ponts69

While that is true, most stores even tho they are corporate, can still change the rules a bit. Also to add head office sends out a email to the stores the morning of the launch or release and let's the store manager know they can refuse a outright sell if they wish too even tho the FAQ States otherwise.

As you said tho once u go to the store, ask about buying it outright and if the refuse, show them the FAQ of the reservation page. They should be able to honor it.. I had it done a few times
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix would I have a better chance at a corporate Rogers store getting my device outright?  I selected the same Digicom store that I signed my 2yr contract at just a few months back.

Thanks,

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ponts69

I would highly suggest and recommend a Rogers corporate store
I Plan to Stick Around

iam really eager to see what are the prices from rogers fro the samsung galaxy s6 edge.  i really hope they are the same price from bell.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

I sure hope so! I just want April 10th to come out so I can get it!!
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks.  in 2013 samsung galalxy s4 came out  and suppose to come in the morning of the release  and the ups did come until mid morning. I hope the samsung galaxy s6 and  galaxy s6 edge before the launch date april 10th

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

It won't come before the launch date and even if the stores let's say get it before launch, they won't release it too u until April 10th. Rogers changed their policy on that.