Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello kyleh

It happens. Remember the iPhone 5? Also a few other devices came with scratches and damage as well. So it does happen from time to time. So don't get mad, just open the box in store and see if it does
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

The store will keep your device for 7 days. After 7 days they can sell it to anyone. So u must call and speak to the manager if u want to make a special arrangements
I Plan to Stick Around

in may 2013, i got my samsung galaxy s4 and i looked at the screen no scratches on it. plus i thought gorrilla class 4 on samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge is scratch proof

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

They are called manufacture defects. This happens from time to time. You can see it on any electronics and cars and anything. Doesn't matter if a few years ago it never happened to u, it can happen anytime buying something.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks alot, i just check my status is still open , can not wait to get my hands on samsung galaxy s6 edge

I Plan to Stick Around

i thought gorrila class 4 protects from scratching on the screen 

I Plan to Stick Around

The gold does look amazing. Thanks for the video link jeneric! Your patience will be rewarded with a really great colour. I wish I had your will power to wait otherwise I would have never switched colours!

Maybe when the green comes out I'll switch my black for that! I always like to be a little different 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

yes i'm pulling all my will to wait... it's gonna be a hard one for sure.. hope there will be a software update to fix any initial bugs by the time the Gold comes out ; >
I Plan to Stick Around

Apparently Samsung has already pushed out an update. I remember hearing that from one of the people reviewing it... But yes. Timely updates are always a great thing!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gorgonjones

It just means they are still waiting for a device to be shipped in so they can start the paperwork and start the shipping process. As of right now there is nothing that they can do