Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello cez

Both will get it. It doesn't matter if it's on the same account of u reserved both on different numbers on a same account then u will get 2 wireless changing pods
I Plan to Stick Around

That's great! I hope there's more freebies with this phone aside from the wireless charger. I got the E-reader last time, which I didn't use.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cez

I don't think there will be any other freebies unless the store manager can give u a deal on a case. They only offered this and last year they did it with the S5 with the Galaxy Neo watch that's all ( u paid $50 and got the watch).
I Plan to Stick Around

That's too bad then if there's no more freebies. When I got the S4, I also got E-reader, $35 google play gift card, & $25 gift card for an online store. I guess the wireless charger is okay. Still hoping for more though Smiley Very Happy

I'm Here A Lot

. . . , all this talk about colors I had thought there were other colors available.  In order for me to take a look for the choices I had to cancel my reservation.  At that time I was number 71, now I'm number 131 Damnit, please someone post what is correct and not mislead.  I just can't believe the number that has been added since I reserved, now I had to get back onto the list at 131 with the same 64GB S6 EDGE Black, no other colors except BLACK AND WHITE, what the heck who likes those colors anymore?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cez

That was 2 years ago tho lol. Those freebies was given out due to Samsung doing this promotion with Rogers. This time they made the deal to give out the free wireless charging pad instead. I do wish they gave something else out as well but something free like this is always a good thing.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GaryD

In many of my posts I said ONLY Black and white were available and that the Colors MAY come weeks or months after the release of the device. No one said all the colors are available. Every carrier in Canada ONLY has Black and White. Unfortunately as u noticed once u cancel a reservation u will lose ur spot and get a new one once u do a new reservation.
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question bell released their pricing for samsung galaxy s6 edge and galaxy s6  is going to be the same as rogers

Bell Samsung Galaxy S6:
32GB: $249.95 on a 2-year term
32GB: $729.95 no-term

64GB: $359.95 on a 2-year term
64GB: $839.95 no-term

128GB: $469.95 on a 2-year term
128GB: $959.95 no-term

Bell Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
32GB: $349.95 on a 2-year term
32GB: $829.95 no-term

64GB: $459.95 on a 2-year term
64GB: $939.95 no-term

128GB: $569.95 on a 2-year term
128GB: $1,049.95 no-term

is the price going to be the same

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

As we said before, we don't know if Rogers will have the Same prices as Telus or Bell but i am pretty sure it will be around that ball park. I hope so.
I Plan to Stick Around

sorry to bother you, thanks