Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello kyleh

Please don't repeat ur self. Remember:). U already said that.. Ur UPS will change when it gets delivered. This has happened to me a few times. Jusy go out, enjoy the day or something.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

In my case, buying the phone at full price is an absolute no. I subscribed to Rogers on a share everything plan, and I brought my own unlocked phone. By taking the S6 edge on a 2-year term, I get it at 349$ instead of 849$, and my plan only go 10$ more per month for the next 2 years. 

You do the math...

I'm a Senior Contributor

@candiman wrote:
you could be right because i am ordering the 128 GB black model. sure that sweet spot u talking about is the 64 GB model . 

Well, mine is the 64G black S6 so I assume that might be a popular config and I am still waiting. But I was number #138 so the place in line cleary has an impact as well.

In the end, it will come when it will come. Maybe I will miss out on some "bragging" rights on day 1, but over the 700-800 days of my contact, what's a day or two ?  Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83 

so i spoke to an agent online (again grain of salt) i'm going to call a live agent later today..

remember to get your interaction#s for all your conversations
I Plan to Stick Around

true Drmike. for me my samsung 3 died and using a older fully open motorola mildstone. dam everytime i type a text i re doing my mistakes since keyboard so small, 1.5 months of using this each day want throw it against the wall ..wife hear me daily cursing as i type hehehe s6 cant get here quick enough before i snap on this mildstone hahaha
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Exactly! Always get the interaction ID number for every phone call u make so that way u have what they told u.
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello kyleh

Please don't repeatur self. Remember:). U already said that.. Ur UPS will change when it gets delivered. This has happened to me a few times.Jusy go out, enjoy the day or something.

Meowmix - you are a paragon of virtue and patience and I applaud you!

As of this post, there are just over 1100 messages in this forum. I did a quick check on stats and can say that approx 170 or more are from kyleh. I did not count how many are from others like Meowmix answering kyleh, but assume as many or more.

That means about 1/3 or more of the forum devoted to his/her anxiety. Prozac anyone????

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DrMike

Lol been doing this for so long so I am able to control my patience and not go over board or do anything wrong. I try to help as much as i can and hopefully kyleh is just as patient as we all are!
I Plan to Stick Around

@DrMike

Thank you for posting this.