Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Do you need to sign up for a two year contract to get this or can you get it with a no-term outright purchase?

"Also yes the one who reserve the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge from Rogers will be getting a FREE wireless charging pod to wireless charge ur new device. This is a gift Rogers is adding for the ones who ONLY reserve the device. Walk in orders will not get this."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ponts69

The FREE Wireless charging pod will be shipped with the device at the same time to the store. You will get it either u buy the device outright or do a upgrade on ur account.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks so much Meowmix!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ponts69

You are welcome! Its a good gift to the ones that will be using it!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Since the battery is build in & some may be worried about it not being much battery, Morphie has announced that on the launch day of the S6 / edge they will release the Morphie juicy case which includes a 3,300 mAh battery at $99.95 per case. If u want extra battery & have that much, go for it!

Below is the official cases from Samsung for the S6 edge. They look pretty good! 

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Galaxy-S6-edge-See-how-the-official-cases-and-flip-covers-look-on-Sam...

I've Been Here Awhile

How does the Morphie case work?  Is it going to cover the entire phone where you now lose the design of the phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SohoGalaxy

Its going to be similar to the designs on the iPhone Morphie cases. They have not shown what the cases will look like but i doubt they will cover the the sides.

If you want to show off the design, then u will need a clear case.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, is the galaxy s6 edge have led notification light like the galaxy s6 or not? i am not asking about the edge glow notification its the regular led light like the s3,4 and 5

I Plan to Stick Around

and who said we will get the free charging pad? nothing on rogers web! do you guys have link?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello saadgh

Yes they both have LED Notification lights on the left hand side as the other Samsung Galaxy S devices have. In a few videos its been shown that it has one & Samsung has confirmed it as well.