Here's some (very brief) history in point form of what has happened and what I need assistance with:
- Ordered Samsung S6 Edge+ phone last week, was told it would arrive the same week since I am in the GTA
- Checked with customer service daily and no tracking number was ever generated, yet was assured my phone would for sure come within 3-5 business days
- Spoke with CSR today and was told there is a 15 day delay on this particular model. Was also told the warehouse did receive some stock recently but that backordered orders would be filled based on the order they were placed in so I could be waiting up to 15 days.
- Tried to cancel order on two separate phone calls today as my local store has stock and was advised by CSRS who spoke with buyer's remorse that they cannot cancel even though the phone hasn't been shipped yet!!!!!
- Makes zero sense for me to wait up to 15 days
I am completely frustrated with Rogers at this point, I was ready to cancel a few weeks ago but one of the CSRs had convinced me to stay - already regretting my decision.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!
I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check your messages via the envelope icon once you click on your avatar, which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.