Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @bcarp

Most carriers don't have stock as is. Try looking online or just buying on at the store.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Will Rogers Plus stores have them in stock?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kc-

It all depends. You have to call and find out
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On Friday the downtown location at 130 king street had them. Not sure what colors. Also oshawa had a good stock of them again not sure what colors or sizes would be left.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Placed an order for S6 Edge White 32GB on April 21. Got the shipping email from Rogers last night and just check the tracking number, the phone is out for delivery.

Finally.... such a long wait.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Icefire

Glad to see its finally shipping out!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Indeed. I got my UPS tag today and I pick mine up tomorrow. It's been a long wait.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I finally got an email saying they were still "processing" my hardware order. Wow.. thanks for letting me know after a month that your still processing my order. Way to keep me informed with this one email after a month. There is a serious disconnect between the people peddling these phones and the people providing them.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @acoldone

If you mean by people providing them that's Samsung. Samsung doesn't tell carriers when it's shipping devices out. They will randomly show up at the warehouse. Rogers I do agree needs to update their email stage a bit better with weekly updates LIKE it says.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I know Samsung is the supplier. I should have said whoever at Roger's who's in charge of knowing how many phones they will have available from Samsung (if and when). Getting an email after a month of basic silence isn't exactly good customer service. Not to mention Roger's bloody telemarketers have been phoning me after placing my order over the phone to add insult to injury.