Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hi @Meowmix,

Thanks for your clarification but shouldn't the reservation system get priority? That's the whole idea of the system.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DrMEC

None of the systems are a priority. As the FAQ said it doesn't guarantee you will get it at launch or before anyone else. Same with Bell's and Telus pre order system. Some people are still waiting for the Gold one on the other carriers as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

When will rogers have the s6 edge 128gb in gold available? I gave up the the 128gb black that I had reserved for the gold and nobody can tell me when it will be available.... I have even contacted samsung and was told to contact rogers for information.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @serena780

Unfortunately that's a question that won't get answered with the answer you are looking for. The reason is because Rogers has no idea when Samsung the manufacturer of the device will ship them phones. The warehouse will randomly get shipment in. So unfortunately there is no answer to ur question. We just have to wait for shipment to come in from Samsung.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's the thing, why can't the gold 128gb be pre-ordered? Then that way at least I know I'm guaranteed to actually get it. Why can't samsung give a time line. I just feel like I'm getting the run around cuz nobody is being upfront.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @serena780

It seems like all Canadian carriers don't have that option so it must be Samsung doing it. Unfortunately you won't get a straight answer either as they don't publicly announce it unless there is a huge issue. Hopefully we find out
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

2 weeks since official launch of the gold version. Hopefully we can receive some updates on what is happening with these units.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elusiv3

Unfortunately at the moment you won't get any updates unless Samsung let's the carriers release them. I wonder if it's due to the high demand and less screen issues they had.
I'm Here A Lot

Been waiting 3 weeks. Was told a couple days ago it could be another 3 weeks. This is getting rediculous. 😞

Considering changing my order. 

I'm Here A Lot

A piece of advice for everyone. Do not wait for the reservation system. It's useless if you are not part of the first batch on the launch day. I have a call to rogers every 2 days until they confirmed that they have the phone in stock. And if you're lucky you can also get the wireless charger. They have a limited quantity for those.