Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @candiman

Mine changes to Green when its done charging but sometimes i have noticed that it stays blue & at 100%. It does happen from time to time.
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

i never seen mine green. but will it harm the phone if the charger keep charging and asuming blue mean it still charging. since i sleeping it possible mine phone done charging in 4 hours but sit in blue state charging for another 4 hours after 100%. will this screw battery up over time because this is every night like mention above i never ever seen green yet.

I'm Here A Lot

@candiman

do you have "Daydream" while charging? or is your screen on while it's charging on the pad?

Same as on a wired charger, the phone will automatically stops charging when the battery is fully charged.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

The phone stops charging once it hits 100%. All it does after it uses the AC power to do whatever updates, apps & such that use the battery. Do you have DayDream on? If not then its fine but always double check.
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

yea it says day dream is off.

ok so even blue it not trying keep sucking juice to battery. weird why never turns color but long it not constantly trying after 100% i stop the worry. thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

I would not worry about it!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Annayya

I noticed that mine in the dark is showing light around a the bezel of the phone. The whole thing. It doesn't bother me as much but it does at times.

Yes, I have that issue too.

Open a bright white page and click maximum brightness in a dark room and you see this phone leaking light from all direction of the bezel worse than a home theater projector. lol.

I don't mind it though as its not really noticeable or annoying to me.

I've Been Here Awhile

Where did you pick it up? I'm still waiting for mine - 32 gold edge. Still 10 (open) on reservation online. This is taking foreverrrr

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

Its happening to everyone lol. Samsung said it shouldn't be doing that but many have issues with that including me. Hmm
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trifol

Call your local Rogers store or Best Buy ( only best buy if u want on a contract. They won't do outright purchases). See if they have in stock some.