Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Ordered my Platinum Gold 32g Edge two weeks ago after my old phone broke, the reservation number hasn't budged but the hardware upgrade already changed my plan to a more expensive alternative which means I'm paying more monthly with no device to use it on. Cat Frustrated Was told by the phone representative that it would take 4-5 days and the order "went through".

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone received a 32gb in gold? Just curious.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well i received an email from rogers stating that my 32 gb gal s6 edge gold has shipped and is delivered, tracking also shows that it indeed is delivered yet my pickup retail store says they do not have it yet :/ said something about warehouse.
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you go through reservation or buy it straight-out, Irisviel?

I Plan to Stick Around

Reservation. Nvm about warehouse thing. They called me few minutes after my post upthere that mine has arrived and is ready for pickup so im at the store right now. Going to open it here for checkup before i take it home.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Irisviel

That's good hopefully now u can enjoy ur new toy! Let us know how u like itSmiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DMaur

Yeah doing those orders sometimes takes a bit more time but u will get it Smiley Happy
I've Been Around

This happened to me too!!! I called in 2 weeks after and the guy recommended I cancel the reservation and order from him over the phone, I did and my plan changed and everything but still after 3 weeks NO PHONE.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

question on this wireless charger.  every night before bed i put the phone on the stand and it turns blue, when i get up in morning the light still blue even though says 100% charged. Isn't the wireless charger suppose turn green when it done charging? mine always stay blue all the time. does thins mean my charger stays on and keep trying to charge the phone even after read 100% never shuts itself down while phone on it. is this going be harmfull to my battery. How i no it being shut off when it done charging.

is anyone else charger the same and light always blue?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @LamPham

AS i explained many times on here, Samsung is having issues sending out the devices as they are still making them. They did not make enough for all the carriers around the world for the launch & even they said it. Hopefully it ships out soon!