Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

My phone arrived today. Was number 51 on gold galaxy s6 32 gb. finally the wait is over ugh.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gabby131

Thats good to hear! Glad u got it:). Enjoy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I seem to be getting conflicting answers from Rogers so maybe someone here has experience.

I upgraded my device to the 32GB Edge (not a preorder) online a couple weeks ago. However as we all know the device is backordered and it could take a couple of months to get.

I signed up for a new 2 year Share Everything plan when I upgraded, and they waved my device balance on my current phone. I did everything online through the Rogers website at the time, and then they called me to confirm my order.

Some of the Rogers Corporate stores have the 64GB available. I have been trying to find out from Rogers if I can cancel my online order that I had placed, and just go and buy the 64GB one in store. However every agent I talk to seems to be very confused by this and doesn't know the answer to this question.

Can anyone here shed any light? Anyone try and do the same thing?

Thanks.

Edit: Spelling

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered my Platinum Gold 32g Edge two weeks ago after my old phone broke, the reservation number hasn't budged but the hardware upgrade already changed my plan to a more expensive alternative which means I'm paying more monthly with no device to use it on. Cat Frustrated Was told by the phone representative that it would take 4-5 days and the order "went through".

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone received a 32gb in gold? Just curious.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Reservation. Nvm about warehouse thing. They called me few minutes after my post upthere that mine has arrived and is ready for pickup so im at the store right now. Going to open it here for checkup before i take it home.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Irisviel

That's good hopefully now u can enjoy ur new toy! Let us know how u like it:)
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DMaur

Yeah doing those orders sometimes takes a bit more time but u will get it 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Where did you pick it up? I'm still waiting for mine - 32 gold edge. Still 10 (open) on reservation online. This is taking foreverrrr

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

Its happening to everyone lol. Samsung said it shouldn't be doing that but many have issues with that including me. Hmm