Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Chonger

That's good to hear! Yeah I have heard many with horrible battery usage on their S6 devices but i don't see it. Even if my battery drains, i have a back up battery that will charge the phone and that's all.
I've Been Around

I upgraded my phone to S6 Edge on 30th April with very nice loylty plan but Rogers sent me Note Edge which i sent back as well. Can  any one tell me what i should  do because i afraid to call again?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gurbirbhasin

Just call again and tell them you are unhappy with what they sent u. Explain your situation and see what can be done.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Still waiting for my phone. Reserved S6 Gold 32GB 3-4 weeks ago. Status: 10 open since Thursday. :(((( I'm getting really impatient. My pick up location is at Square One Rogers Plus. Can I go to the store and ask if they have it there already?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trifol

You can go but u won't get a free wireless charger with it. U can just walk into the store and get one if they have in stock. Call before doing so.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix

I purchased the S6 edge out right without a contract. Do you know if my phone is already unlocked? Or do I contact Rogers to get it unlocked?

Thanks.

I'm Here A Lot

I ordered the Samsung S6 edge a while ago over the phone. The representative I was speaking with told me it would arrive in 3-5 days. After 5 days and still no phone I called and asked where it was, they told me they had no idea, they had no shipping information and to wait 7-10 days. I waited and I still have no phone. No email telling me it has even been shipped. Just wondering how long everyone else has had to been waiting to get their new samsung phone??? Should I expect it any time soon?

I Plan to Stick Around

still in progress on my reservation status. man this is getting ridiculous.
I Plan to Stick Around

Deanna - let me guess, your waiting on a 32gb gold edge? I think you should consider (if you can afford it) to upgrade to 64gb. Call around find a store with one and then go in and get it. That is what I did. My experience was the exact same as yours. Told up to 5 business days. I had no phone in the meantime. I finally got my phone by calling and saying I'll take the 64gb hold it until I finish work. I went straight there and grabbed it. I'm so happy I waited for the gold. It looks much nicer to me (richer looking). But the waiting was dreadful!
I Plan to Stick Around

By the way. My thoughts on the clear view case for those considering it. I do love it. However, smudges are dreadful on it and mine is scratching easily. It is super shinny. Makes for a perfect mirror. I need a phone case to protect my phone case lol!