Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

has anyone tried to uconnect (blue tooth) to you car. I tried and uconnect cant even find samsung galaxy 6 for some reason. my last phone was S3 and it found it no problem. can't even use this cell in my car now til find problem. hope maybe someone here may no the reason and help me with this issue.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Chonger

That's good to hear! Yeah I have heard many with horrible battery usage on their S6 devices but i don't see it. Even if my battery drains, i have a back up battery that will charge the phone and that's all.
I've Been Around

I upgraded my phone to S6 Edge on 30th April with very nice loylty plan but Rogers sent me Note Edge which i sent back as well. Can  any one tell me what i should  do because i afraid to call again?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gurbirbhasin

Just call again and tell them you are unhappy with what they sent u. Explain your situation and see what can be done.
I Plan to Stick Around

Deanna - let me guess, your waiting on a 32gb gold edge? I think you should consider (if you can afford it) to upgrade to 64gb. Call around find a store with one and then go in and get it. That is what I did. My experience was the exact same as yours. Told up to 5 business days. I had no phone in the meantime. I finally got my phone by calling and saying I'll take the 64gb hold it until I finish work. I went straight there and grabbed it. I'm so happy I waited for the gold. It looks much nicer to me (richer looking). But the waiting was dreadful!
I Plan to Stick Around

Oops forgot to say my night clock isn't working with the case. At least I think it is the case. It will show up at first and then switch top showing date and time on main screen. Not sure my contacts calling in colored features ate working either. Going to check that later.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FITMIS

The free wireless charger was and only was for reservation orders.. So i don't know why they said that or where they got that from. Exactly u see. Even the store said it to him. It seems he wasn't trained. Either way hopefully get it!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Hi, thanks for the clarification.

So what does the promo link mean then?

http://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions

It does say now,

"

Get a FREE Samsung Wireless Charger ($59.99 value) When You Purchase a Samsung Galaxy S6 or a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge!*

For: New and existing Rogers wireless customers

Receive a free Samsung wireless charger ($59.99 value, while supplies last) when you purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge and activate a 2-year Share EverythingTM Plan!*"

They removed the "Reservation" only from the promo which means the charger applies to everyone correct?

Of course to keep in mind, it is While Quantities Last.

I hope i get one too... will see when I get it...

I Plan to Stick Around

So how does everyone get a wireless charger. The promo clearly says that its only eligible for customers who activate a Share Everything TM Plan.
I Plan to Stick Around

I do not have that issue annayya.