Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Annayya

Yeah that is true. I agree with that. To see it that clear ur brightness must me high btw lol. I have mine set on high to see it that clear lol.

That is one sexy case though haha.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Got the call yesterday morning that my phone was ready for pickup. Gold 64gb with charger. I preordered on April 2nd with business rep. Status showed (in progress pre-fulfillment) #5 of 11 at time of pickup.

Like others have mentioned, I think the reservation system was inaccurate. Regardless this thing is SAWEEEET!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Chonger

Glad you will get urs 🙂 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

awhile ago deep in the post i thought i read the Nano sims comes with the phones, is this correct? iI hope so or i need to drive 2 hours away one way to buy one. i be picking the phone (finally) up at the post office later on today so just wondering. Hope i not need to do the long drive.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

What is pending activation mean??
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't know if this is the best place to ask but I'm wondering if anyone has some information on battery life now that you've had the phone awhile.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Phillipsjonny

My battery life usage is about 15 hrs with my Bluetooth on connected to my Sony Smartwatch 3 and brightness maxed up to the max with LTE on and Location. It varies for everyone.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is the third color that the s6 comes in gold or pearl

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bobby55

Its gold. The other colors haven't been released yet. Only Black, white and Gold have.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have had mine since launch day. I took it out of the box with about 77% battery left. I used it heavily the same day until it was down to 1% and switched off to charge over night via hardwire. I have have not charged it since and still have 18% battery life left as we speak. So two full days with light to moderate usage! I have heard many people saying tha the battery life sucks, but I for one think it is amazing comparing it to my Galaxy S3.