Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @comcry

I wish there was. I spoke to them about this. Hopefully it comes out soon. I over charger mine so nothing wrong with it but others have a different view on it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

What is pending activation mean??
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:

You see! I told u everyone will get one 🙂

I didn't get a wireless charger but I was told that already when I placed the order and inquired about it by the following statement. 

"The accessory promo applies to the consumer reservation program offered by Rogers and does not apply to corporate.  As an independent organization we attempted to work with Samsung to extend the same promo, however they refused."

Anyway, I think I am one of the first few people who got the phone. I had it in my house by 10AM, April 30th.

Did anyone else get it that early here ?

I Plan to Stick Around

hey @kyleh
I live in Mississauga. I was in a different continent when it came out and my mind wasnt there, so I did it as fast as I could and They did offer to ship it to me at that time but I wanted the Free charger "assuming" the wait wouldnt be THIS bad... This is my 5th device i am reserving or more and the longest I have ever waited was 6 business days... Now we passed 15... :(:(:(
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't know if this is the best place to ask but I'm wondering if anyone has some information on battery life now that you've had the phone awhile.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Phillipsjonny

My battery life usage is about 15 hrs with my Bluetooth on connected to my Sony Smartwatch 3 and brightness maxed up to the max with LTE on and Location. It varies for everyone.
I've Been Around

Is the third color that the s6 comes in gold or pearl

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bobby55

Its gold. The other colors haven't been released yet. Only Black, white and Gold have.
I'm Here A Lot

I have had mine since launch day. I took it out of the box with about 77% battery left. I used it heavily the same day until it was down to 1% and switched off to charge over night via hardwire. I have have not charged it since and still have 18% battery life left as we speak. So two full days with light to moderate usage! I have heard many people saying tha the battery life sucks, but I for one think it is amazing comparing it to my Galaxy S3.

I Plan to Stick Around

has anyone tried to uconnect (blue tooth) to you car. I tried and uconnect cant even find samsung galaxy 6 for some reason. my last phone was S3 and it found it no problem. can't even use this cell in my car now til find problem. hope maybe someone here may no the reason and help me with this issue.