Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Chonger

Glad you will get urs 🙂 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

awhile ago deep in the post i thought i read the Nano sims comes with the phones, is this correct? iI hope so or i need to drive 2 hours away one way to buy one. i be picking the phone (finally) up at the post office later on today so just wondering. Hope i not need to do the long drive.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

They should be giving u one for free with it. That's how it should be. When the devices are sent to ur place, they always add a sim card in the box. The sim card that works for that device.

BTW i wanted to add that SureTap works on the S6 and S6 edge. Worked at Best Buy and Tim Hortons
I Plan to Stick Around

thank Meowmix

just pick up phone from post office it did not come with a nano sim, maybe due to sent in mail if was a rogers dealer that would just have giving me one. but all was ok i found sims from my old samsung g3 and just broke it down to nano size.

that great sure tap work for tim hortaon always drinking that coffee. so it come in handy 🙂

i was surprise they sent me wireless charger even though they said wouldn't get one, and they were going to credit me for not having it.

question Can the wireless charger instead using a plug in the wall can i use my PC's USB port and always charge it from it. or will it make it slow charge will it do the same full function of what the charger will (faat charging) using it.. reason i asking all my plugs in the area max out it be easier for me to just use the computer USB instead buying a bigger plug extentions to add more plugs.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

Oh no but it's okay it could be because of that. That's good

You see! I told u everyone will get one 🙂

Also yes u can but the chargering will be slow so I wouldn't suggest that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's an update:

Status changed to "In progress(Activation)" at 12:48 pm.  No idea what that means. Probably the phone will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

This is for a business account and I was #4/30 for S6 Edge Gold 64GB, in B.C., and the queue # is gone now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xvitax

That means they have the device and activating the sim card / phone on ur account. Once that is done, it will go into Finalization and then ship. So sometime next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there an app for this forum. I can never comment without logging in and logging in takes me out of the forum. Very annoying. Also can these phones be over charged if we leave them charged in over night?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello All,

So due to frustration, I ended up in this forum.

Hear my case..

I upgraded my plan for 2 years and did a device upgrade as well to get the S6 Edge Black 32gb on a cheaper price.

Everything was smooth. When i asked for the Wireless Charger, they said you will only receive that if you Reserve it online. I said ok fair enough and i did that April 10th. My spot/position was 124...

3 Weeks have passed by (which seems like 3 years)... and my status online still says OPEN and spot/position 114....

I have called numerous times the store where I was supposed to pick it up and called Rogers and nobody can help... They did tell me that if I do get the 64gb its only $50 more as a Promo they have... I said ok fine... But with this you wouldnt get the wireless charger,,, which as this point I dont really care anymore, I just want the phone...

So when i went to get it... they said "Oh no.... the $50 more is only for regular S6... not the edge..??!!" ... OH MY GOD!!!..

So i walked away...

HOW MUCH MORE LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAITTTT...... its 2015!!! they should expect this in advance?? With all this technology and experience we have... no idea why does it take so long... :(:(:(:(:(:(

Btw been a rogers customers for over 12 years...

I Plan to Stick Around

hi @FITIMS where do you live and  you could of pre-order the begining of march and get on april 10th online. if you reserved it on april 10th than you might get it this month , iam not sure. i was smart and i pre-order first week of march and i got mine on april 10th.